Green Team Networking, Dec. 18, 2014
EarthShare California is hosting our -- next Green Teams meeting, and members of green teams and sustainability coordinators are invited! Join us on the morning of December 18.
Green Team Networking
Thursday, December, 18, 2014
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
1000 N Alameda St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
To save your seat and sustainable breakfast, RSVP Today!
- Join us to hear about the successes and challenges from your peers on their pursuit in starting small and identifying the “low hanging fruit” green initiatives.
- Outline current green initiatives and target areas for improvement. Decide who, what, when, why and how these actions can be accomplished.
- Learn how to get funding for your green team projects, how to boost morale in the workplace, and get exclusive tips from EarthShare on enhancing green team strategy.
Our forums allow professionals to share their expertise on topics such as:
- How to “green” your office
- Employee engagement
- LEED certification
- Energy offsets
Our Green Teams help build an environmental community through the management and flow of ideas by meeting several times each year and staying connected via online communities. These meetings bring together sustainability and environmental leaders to share ideas, educate each other and provide a private forum to discuss the environmental issues affecting today’s modern workplace.
Click Here to Register Now!
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
"We are seeing the birth of a new perspective of the world, where ecology and economics are two sides of the same coin."
– Lief Johansson, chairman, Ericsson